The Fi2000 is the single best way to tune fuel-injected motorcycles in order to eliminate lean air/fuel mixture settings. It's simple to install, works with any exhaust system-stock or aftermarket and requires no additional Dyno testing or mapping. This is plug-and-play technology at its best. It's the perfect tool to fine tune Fi engines quickly, easily and economically. Because each Fi2000 is tuned to a specific brand and model, it is preset with the optimal settings for each machine. The Fi2000R connects with its O.E.M.-style connectors directly to the engine's fuel-injector bodies.
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology
- No confusing computer downloads to install
- No expensive Dyno testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model motorcycle, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- Virtually eliminates backfiring on deceleration
- Engine runs cooler
Note: Check state and local laws before purchase.