The Fi2000R O2 digital fuel processor is designed to work with all H-D exhaust systems (stock or aftermarket) equipped with oxygen sensors in place (closed-loop design). Works much like a carburetor jet kit with adjustments similar to the air-mixture screw, the needle and clip positions and the main jet.
- Increases horsepower and torque by optimizing stock lean air/fuel mixtures
- Helps keep engine cool
- Quick and simple installation with plug-and-ride technology with O.E.M.-style connectors
- No confusing computer downloads to install or expensive dyno-testing required
- Pre-configured from the factory for your make and model, but easy to adjust should your specific application need it
- Improves overall rideability
- Fuel injection module with wire harness includes (two) female two pin connectors, (two) male two pin connectors
- 2x female two pin connectors
- 2x male two pin connectors and (one) ring terminal
- 8" plastic wire tie
- 1" x 2" adhesive velcro strip
- 14" plastic wire ties
Note: Check state and local laws before purchase.