Hammerhead CNC-shift levers are tailored to your personal size or preference from stock, to +20mm longer with the patented offset Shift Tip.
- Patent-pending Shift Lever Mount Insert machined from a stronger propriety alloy for exceptional spline strength
- Hard-Anodized and UV coated for long lasting color
- Lightweight and more durable than O.E.M. shifters
- Shift Tip is ergonomically engineered for proper fitment to any size boot
- Includes lever arm with specified Shift Tip pre-attached and ready for installation
- Made in USA
Note: Installation Tips: Torque bolt to the O.E.M. specification. Always use grease on the pinch bolt to achieve an accurate torque reading. Avoid using thread locker. After riding for first fifteen minutes, check the tightness of the pinch bolt. It could loosen and damage the spline. Motorcycles vibrate, regularly re-check torque to prevent shift lever from rattling off.